Sewer and Manhole Rehabilitation
Whether for general maintenance, important upgrades or to maintain EPA regulation compliance, sewer and manhole rehabilitation are essential to the health and longevity of your community’s sewer system. The following services allow Hoerr Construction to provide you with top-notch sewer and manhole rehabilitation:
- Cured-in-Place Pipe (CIPP) mainline rehabilitation
eliminates the need for excavation to renew pipes
with diameters ranging from 4"–110"
- Sectional point repair lining allows for uninterrupted
service during repairs that are only needed in certain
sections of piping
- Manhole lining is a solution to the corrosion, structural
fatigue and infiltration that plague aging manholes
- Lateral lining with LMK T-liners for leak infiltration
prevention, structural rehabilitation and excavation-free
- Trenchless cleanout installation with LMK Vac-A-Tee
for providing service lateral access points with minimal
From sectional point repair lining installation to cured-in-place pipe rehab, we’re your source for competent, reliable sewer and manhole rehabilitation. Trust Hoerr Construction to maintain and repair your municipality’s sewer system with minimal disruption to service.